Last updated 22.10.2019
Anders Innovations Privacy Notice
Anders Innovations Oy (“Anders”, “we”, “us”)
Aurakatu 12 B, 20100 Turku Finland
Got a question about data protection at Anders? Drop your question to:
3.WHAT IS THIS NOTICE FOR?
We collect certain personal data about our clients, potential clients, partners, individuals who want to hear our news, as well as recruitment candidates.
We collect data so that we can:
- use analytics on our website to learn more about how it is used and how we can improve it
- be able to respond to requests for new business
- send newsletters to our subscribers
- process job applications sent to us via our website
In this Privacy Notice, you’ll find details about the data we collect about you and how we use it to better your experience.
4. WE USE THIS DATA FOR
- Managing the business relationship between you and Anders
- Processing requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Anders related to such request and services
- Promoting our services, communicating with you and sending newsletters you have subscribed to
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations
Your data is not shared with any other parties outside of Anders’s group companies, unless expressly required by applicable laws or public authorities. We may also share your data to our trusted partners if processing your request or provision of our services requires us to do so.
Anders has a legitimate interest to process the above listed personal data for the purposes described above. This interest is based on your connection with us, cookies we collect or your direct request to us.
5. COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
We collect cookies to following third party services:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users behave on our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can read more about these cookies and how Google safeguard them here.
- Facebook pixel – We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our advertising campaigns served on Facebook. It allows us to see how users move between devices when accessing our website and Facebook, and targeting Facebook advertising to users most likely interested in such advertising by analyzing which content the user has viewed on our website. For more information about Facebook Pixel, please see here.
- Hubspot – We use Hubspot to analyze the use of our website, administer the website and track users’ movements around the website. For more information about Hubspot, please see here.
- LinkedIn Insights – We use LinkedIn Insights to measure LinkedIn campaign efficiency.
- Hotjar – We use Hotjar to validate that our website design and user experience are performing as intended.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Job candidates: We store the data collected in connection with the application process for 12 months from the date of last contact with you. If you wish, we may also store your data for a longer period in order to get in touch about future opportunities.
Our clients, and requests for new business and newsletters: We store the data only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. Since this period depends on the case at hand, we review the necessity of our data regularly and erase data when it is no longer needed.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You have the right to request access to, erasing and correcting your personal data as held and processed by Anders. Further, you always have the right to prohibit us from sending newsletters or other marketing messages to you. Please note that before implementing the request, we have the right and obligation to verify your identity, which means that we must be able to identify you in an adequate way.
If your request is blatantly unfounded or unreasonable, we may either charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for the implementation of the request or refuse to carry out the requested action.
Please send any requests concerning your data to the email address set out above in Section 2.
8. DATA SECURITY
The personal data is kept confidential. Anders Innovations Oy’s data network is protected by a firewall and other technical measures that ensure the level of security. Your data can only be accessed by the Anders employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
9. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Privacy Notice as we improve our website and operations. The updated notice will be made available on our website.